15 - 30 minutes, 5 - 15 minutes
Purpose/Objectives - Quick Description
Take a few minutes to learn about your colleagues by chatting about something a little different from the norm. One of the oldest original serendipity generators!
Ask the Players to get in their People Science teams or form groups of 2 to 4 people and get them to discuss the following for at least 5 minutes:
- Tell me about an interesting project or activity you are involved in
- Tell me something I don't know about you
- What do you think we might have in common?
- After ~5 minutes bring everyone back together to continue the day
- Flip chart and markers - and/or paper
- Debrief the best connections/learnings with the whole group
- Consider some other PS exercises/Relationship Makers to expand the relationships after this exercise
People Science Data Capture:
Capture, capture, capture. Integrate it into your People Science data set so that you can enable the connections beyond just the small groups
15 - 30 minutes, 5 - 15 minutes, break down barriers, discussion, energizer, exercise, icebreaker, networking, small groups